I hide a lot. I hide my anger, my love and my hopes. Not all the time…but some of the time I keep some things hidden, and for many different reasons.
One of the things I hide most is my face, I hide behind long hair and a big beard. I do this, not for any sinister reason, but because it is who I am and it is an extension of my character.
This picture above is my face at it’s most honest. I don’t like it. especially cause my eyes are a bit wonky. The reason for this change today is because I leave tomorrow to go to Aberdeen for the most important job interview of my entire life. I have to look respectable.
If I manage to pull this off, I will be the happiest man alive. If not well, hey, at least I’m in a nice hotel in Aberdeen.
- max-gluteus likes this
- thicknhearty likes this
- brutalityisherheartinpieces likes this
- this-storys-old likes this
- kell-bomb89 likes this
- savage-supernova likes this
- endecvial likes this
- beardsboobsandmorebeards reblogged this from guerillasforever
- beardsboobsandmorebeards likes this
- growingtoofat likes this
- myminds0pen likes this
- gabbyralphie likes this
- skullygully likes this
- karleyelyse likes this
- girlslovebeards reblogged this from guerillasforever
- teddybearhoneybee likes this
- marcagh said:Luck, brother.
- hotrodsparrow likes this
- dreamsyoudreamwontcometrue likes this
- jazzzmeann likes this
- writtenwren likes this
- guerillasforever posted this